Friday, July 24, 2009

Three Weeks of PST Left!

Hi All! So we officially have three weeks of PST (pre-service training) left before we are sworn in as official Peace Corps Volunteers! My days recently have been full of meetings because I am working on my business practica. I am working with another trainee, Rian, and we are helping facilitate a meeting between a village mayor and a NGO in Yerevan because the mayor wants to start a farmer's cooperative for the dairy farmers. Tomorrow I'm going to Yerevan to the National History Museum and the Armenian Genocide Museum. Then Sunday I am going to Lake Sevan to look at birds. The address that I have posted on my blog is no longer good to send mail to so once I find out my address at my site I will post it. I swear in on August 13th and I move to site on the 14th. I will be sad not to see all my fellow Americans as often but I am super excited to be officially a volunteer and be done with days full of meetings. My American food cravings are getting pretty strong but I got a package yesterday that will help me stave them off a bit longer. I hope everything in the States is going great. Don't forget to keep in touch - I check Facebook everyday on my phone!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment