Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another monday in hayastan...

Well, I'm currently trying yet again to post photos on Facebook but it is not going very well. I've been waiting 15 minutes for six photos to load! I'm in Charentsavan today working on my practica. Rian and I set up a meeting on Thursday with CARD (The Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development) to try and connect the organization with the mayor of the village we are working with. I'm excited about meeting with them and having another chance to go to Yerevan. We all went to Yerevan on Sunday and went to the National Armenian History Museum. We didn't really have enough time to see everything, but afterward a group of us found a Thai food restaurant and I had some good pad thai which help soothe some of my food cravings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, We're finally catching up to you. Katy gave me your blog before she left and we'd love to follow your interesting adventure. Good luck to you. Cute story about communication and "going to church". Keep up the good work.
    Hang in there, Victoria and Alan Evans

    ReplyDelete